General Booking Conditions
1. Definitions: 1.1. Accommodation: 1.2. Accommodation provider: The actual provider of the booked accommodation who is also responsible for the provision of services on site such as the delivery of keys, cleaning, maintenance, etc. and who receives the payment to be made by the tenant on site according to the booking. 1.3. Reservation agent: The Landlord himself, a possible intermediary or other independent organisation that takes care of the administrative processing of the reservation for the landlord and receives the payments. 1.4. Tenant: the person mentioned on the booking form who makes the reservation, as well as the occupants of the accommodation. 1.5. Rental price: 1.6. Reservation. 1.7. Reservation form: 1.8. Landlord: person (owner) or company representing the owner who provides the property listed on the reservation form. 1.9. Website.
2. Area of application: These general booking conditions apply to all booking contracts between the Lessee and the Landlord.
3. Conclusion of the reservation contract: If the Hirer makes a reservation via the Internet, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or in person with the Lessor or with another booking agent, a contract to which these general booking conditions apply shall be deemed to have been concluded.
4. Modifications: Changes to the reservation contract and exceptions to these general conditions of reservation are only effective if they have been agreed in writing between the lessor or reservation agent and the lessee. If the changes lead to an increase or decrease in costs, the parties must agree in writing to a corresponding change in the rental price.
5. Terms of payment: Reservations can be made online, in writing, by phone, by e-mail or in person with a booking agent. The agreed advance payment, usually 40% of the rental amount, must be in the possession of the booking agent 3 working days after the booking is made. Only then the booking is confirmed. The first payment of 40% can be made by bank transfer or visa card and also online from the payment gateway of the same website. The amount of the second payment corresponding to 60% to be paid fifteen days before arrival.
6. Pricing: The prices are indicated in euros per accommodation and per week or per day. We reserve the right to change the price of accommodation if there are changes in rates, exchange rates and taxes. In this case, the net amount, i.e. without surcharge, of the increase in these costs is passed on. If this increase takes place within three months of receipt of the reservation form, the tenant may cancel the booking. In this case, the lessee shall be reimbursed the amounts already paid.
7. Rescission: The booking shall be cancelled (the reservation is rescinded) if the tenant fails to comply with the provisions of point 5. The advance payment will then be used to cover the costs incurred and the damage suffered, in particular the loss of profits.
8.Cancellation: The consequences of a possible cancellation will depend on the time elapsed since the payment of the reservation, type of insurance taken out, as well as the time remaining before the start of the stay. You may cancel your reservation free of charge within 72 hours (3 days) of payment, provided that the cancellation is made 2 weeks before the start of your stay. Once these 72 hours have elapsed, you should know that you will not be refunded any amount, only the outstanding payments of the reservation will not be required. In the event that the client leaves the accommodation voluntarily, for any reason or circumstance before the end of the contract, the company is exempted from any type of refund for this concept.
9. Insurance: The booking agent will be able to inform you about the possibility of taking out cancellation insurance (see the conditions of this insurance for specific information about it) which would cover a possible cancellation due to force majeure (dismissal, illness, death...). On the other hand, Alquileres Guzman S.L. offers you the possibility of contracting a cancellation guarantee that would cover the following percentages of the amount already paid depending on the time elapsed until the date of entry of the reservation: · 50% of the rent, 60 days or more before the entry to the property · 10% of the rent, less than 60 days from the entry to the property. · 0% of the rent, less than 15 days from the entry to the property. Check with your booking agent for the conditions and price of this cancellation guarantee.
10. Liability of the lessor: Guzman Rentals is responsible for ensuring that the description of the villa corresponds to the general characteristics of the same, although there may be some modification in terms of furniture or decoration on an ad hoc basis as owners may modify or renew them due to deterioration. Guzman Rentals is not responsible for any possible modifications that may affect the property (furniture, decoration, installations, electrical appliances) or its surroundings and that are not contracted by the company, nor will it accept penalties from the guest.
11. Renter's liability: All occupants of the accommodation, as well as the person or entity making the reservation, whether or not they are occupants, are jointly and severally liable for the total rental price and for the damage caused by their conduct and by the conduct of all others who stay with them in the rented accommodation. Garbage should be disposed of in the nearest container. The reservation will be valid for the number of people indicated on the reservation form. Therefore, it is not allowed to occupy the accommodation with more people than indicated and occupancy with a higher number of people could lead to the termination of the rental contract and the loss of the deposit. In this case, payments made will not be refunded and the tenant must pay the full amount of the rent. If the tenant intends to accommodate more than the permitted number of people in the rented accommodation, the tenant must request this in writing from the booking agent prior to the start of the rental period. The accommodation provider may refuse or demand payment of an additional surcharge. The tenant undertakes to occupy the accommodation in accordance with the general rules in force. Guzman Rentals will provide you with a single copy of the keys to the house. Depending on the property you may be provided with another copy of the keys. The non-return of the keys or loss of the same will have an additional cost of €100 for the problems that this may cause.
12. Surety deposit: In case of damage and/or loss of the rented property, due to the fault or negligence of the tenant (including the person mentioned in the reservation and the occupants of the dwelling), the total amount of the damage will be deducted from the deposit. If the damage and/or loss suffered by the landlord and/or the accommodation provider is greater than the amount paid as security, the tenant must pay the remainder directly to the accommodation provider. Breakage, loss and/or damage to the rented accommodation must be reported to the accommodation provider within 48 hours and the damage must be compensated. For short stays (for days or weeks) a deposit will only be given by credit card and will be returned or unblocked after a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of one week from the client's departure, if everything is in perfect condition. For stays longer than at least 2 months, a guarantee deposit will be given by credit card to cover any possible damage that may be found once your stay is over. This deposit will be held until we have the relevant invoices for any damage caused. In addition, credit card details will be required from which to deduct the supply costs which will be charged periodically month by month or until we have the invoices in our hands with the total consumption. In the event that the damage exceeds the amount of the guarantee, the tenant must pay the difference immediately, otherwise the appropriate legal action will be taken. There is a special guarantee deposit for youth groups and special events. The amount varies between 100 and 300 euros per person depending on the quality of the property to guarantee its perfect condition.
13. Duration of stay, arrival and departure: The minimum stay is usually 7 days. The usual arrival and departure dates may vary depending on the date. Outside the high season, you can generally choose any day of the week as your arrival or departure date. For a rental period of 4 days a surcharge is generally charged per day. For more information please contact your booking agent. At your destination (July and August), you are generally expected to arrive between 16.00 and 19.00 at the address of our office, during the off-season, Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 and on Saturdays in the safe, please ask us if you arrive Saturday. In the event that you arrive after the specified time, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to charge you for the costs of this delivery of keys. On the day of departure you must leave your accommodation before 10:00 am and return the keys to the agency. Otherwise the accommodation provider and the landlord have the right to charge you damages. This could involve, at the very least, the loss of the deposit. The Housing Provider has the right to make a final inspection. On departure the tenant must leave the accommodation in a considerable, tidy and collected state. The elements inside and outside the accommodation, such as furniture, etc., will not be able to be moved from their original place. If this were the case, we would proceed to deduct the amount of €60 for the problems that this may cause. Leaving trash inside the property will also incur a €60 fee which will be deducted from your deposit.
14. Documents: Prior to or at the time of booking, the booking agent will provide you with the necessary general information regarding the rented accommodation and its surroundings.
15. Modification or rescission: Alquileres Guzman S.L. may replace the accommodation booked in the event of any serious unforeseen event that prevents the guest from fully enjoying their stay with an accommodation of similar characteristics. The fact that the previous tenant of the same accommodation, in breach of his or her contractual obligations, has not vacated the dwelling, shall be deemed to be included in this case. In the event of force majeure, war, strikes, natural disasters or circumstances of such a nature that it is not considered reasonable to require performance of the contract, the company may modify some of the services contracted, replace the rented accommodation with similar accommodation or even cancel the reservation. In the latter case, he undertakes to repay the amounts already paid. In the case of not being able to provide a villa of similar characteristics or the house is not to the guest's liking, the company will offer a change of date or the cancellation of the reservation.
16. Occurrences: Although our maintenance team works constantly in our homes to ensure that they function perfectly, problems may arise that could not have been detected or that in the case of a peak season were more difficult to detect, in which case if you notice an error or deficiencies in the destination, you are expected to notify the accommodation provider or the local booking agency/agent within the first 48 hours, in order to avoid any inconvenience and the company can proceed to To do so, you should write to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the villa and the dates of your reservation, detailing the inconveniences you wish to have attended to and indicating those that are most urgent for you. Attached photographs of each point are appreciated for a better understanding. After these 48 hours and if no notification has been received from the client, Villas Guzman will understand that the property is in perfect condition. In the case of an EMERGENCY outside business hours (Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm) call the following telephone number: 661 88 32 26 Mr. Valentín. If you move to another accommodation or leave the rented accommodation early without consulting the booking agent, you will lose all rights to restitution. Any deficiencies in the cleaning of the house should be reported immediately to the agency. After 24h, no complaints will be accepted on this matter. It is important that the guest is aware that he or she is renting a house that is susceptible, as in all cases, to breakdowns or problems that in some cases are not directly controllable by the Guzman rental team and that require specific intervention. These incidences, in many cases impossible to predict, such as problems with the septic tank, broken pipes, faults in the water heaters, etc., so we ask for your maximum collaboration and consideration, since we will do our utmost to solve them as effectively as possible. We must remind you and warn you that the resolution of incidents cannot always be carried out immediately (especially in high season) since in some cases a technician and a time period is required that does not depend on us and is completely beyond our control. The guest should be aware that neither the company nor the owner will be responsible for these specific cases in which the company does not have control of the necessary actions. Construction work: The accommodations listed in our brochure and on our website are private properties owned by different owners and are generally located in large residential areas. The accommodation is therefore not located in tourist resorts, so that it may happen that unexpected works take place in the surrounding area. These works are carried out by owners or contractors with whom we have no relationship and with whom we have no influence. Neither the accommodation provider, the booking agent nor the landlord are therefore liable for any inconvenience caused by work not carried out on behalf of the accommodation provider.
17. Cleaning costs: You can check on the website and in the price list whether the cleaning costs are included in the corresponding accommodation. If this is not the case, the corresponding costs are indicated. These expenses are indicated together with the amount of the rent in the reservation form. These costs are usually paid on the date of arrival at the key delivery address. The cleaning costs at the end of your stay are included in your contract. If you want an extra cleaning service during your stay, you will have to hire it beforehand and pay its additional cost.
18. Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels are included in the rental price. For the weekly change of clothes, you must bring the dirty clothes to the office, where they will be delivered to you, prior notice one day in advance. Clothes that are not previously requested will not be delivered and clothes that are not in bags will not be accepted.
19. Additional facilities: In many cases, if indicated directly at the time of booking, a cot, high chair, park, etc. may be requested, subject to availability and at an additional cost that will be indicated in your booking.
20. Domestic animals: Most owners do not allow pets. Only with the express permission of the accommodation provider and as indicated on the reservation form will a pet be allowed in the dwelling. The additional cost per pet will be €50 per animal. If you do not inform us of the presence of your pet, we can deduct €150 per animal from your bond or security deposit.
21. Comfort level indication: You will find an indication of the comfort level on our website. This indication is an assessment of the quality and comfort of the accommodation concerned. * * * * * = luxury, * * * * = superior, * * * = good, * * = standard.
22. Satellite TV: If satellite TV is indicated in the description, this does not automatically mean that you will be able to receive all the programmes you want.
23. Water and electricity: In southern countries, water and electricity supply cuts are more frequent. Municipal and/or regional authorities may, for different reasons, agree to temporarily cut or limit distribution. In no event shall the accommodation provider or our organisation be liable for any damage caused.
24. Swimming pool: The pool is maintained once or twice a week. The maintenance schedule is from 07:00 to 10:00 or from 19:00 to 21:00, but this schedule may vary. In the event that the pool is dirty or you see any problems please call the office immediately. Any type of manipulation by the customer may result in penalties. It is mandatory to shower before entering the pool to remove any kind of creams or oils. Swimming pools can become green due to the excess of this type of products, becoming non-working for up to 3 days, which is your responsibility. Guests must always allow access to the property to our authorized personnel, in order to carry out the services required above and mandatory action, both the maintenance of swimming pools and gardens and any breakdown or repair that the property needs. The entrance to the house will be made by prior notice and by knocking on the door in all cases.
25. Choice of forum and applicable law: For any doubt or controversy the parties expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Denia (Alicante-Spain) and their hierarchical superiors, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, and in any case Spanish legislation regarding substantial or material and procedural law shall apply. The lessor may consider the address indicated by the lessee to be correct, however, if the lessee is located in a foreign country, the lessee may opt for the address of the Consulate of his/her country of origin closest to the place of signing this contract. The provisions of the Civil Code and Decree 92/2009 of 3 July of the Consell de la Generalitat Valenciana, which approves the regulations governing tourist accommodation and management companies in the territorial area of the Comunitat Valenciana and complementary regulations, shall apply to any matters not covered by this contract.
26. wifi: Wifi is for normal data use. Any excessive discharge will mean that the Router will stop working. In this case the cost of its replacement will be €50. The Wifi service is an external service so the company will not be responsible for any incident, cut or failure of the line, although, we will act in the most immediate way to try to solve any problem that is in our hands.
27. Accidents and break-ins: When making your reservation, the guest assumes full responsibility for all aspects of your personal safety and that of your belongings. Neither Guzman Rentals nor the owner will be responsible for any damage, injury, illness, death, material damage or theft that the guest or his companions may suffer during their stay.
28. Failure to comply with these conditions will be grounds for Guzman Rentals to order the eviction from the property, to cancel or cancel the rental of the property, as well as to lose the deposit.
29. Data protection:
In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE DATA PROTECTION COUNCIL, we hereby inform you:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data you provide us with are used by ALQUILERES GUZMAN S.L. in order to manage the reservation and rental accommodation of your stay in our properties. Accounting and fiscal management. Management of the sending of commercial communications in relation to real estate rentals through the email address you provide us.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The communication and processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the rental contract to which you are a party and a legal requirement. Compliance with legal obligations applicable to professional real estate activity arising from commercial and tax legislation. Your express consent to the sending of commercial communications that we request at the bottom of this document.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept as long as our contractual or business relationship is maintained. However, as of the date of termination of our contractual or commercial relationship your data is retained: Four years for tax purposes: The accounting books and other books of records required by tax law as appropriate (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.) Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law. Six years for commercial purposes: invoices issued and received, tickets, amending invoices, bank documents, etc) Art. 30 Commercial Code. Where does your data come from? The data is provided by you.
To whom will your personal data be passed on?
To companies that collaborate to manage the reservation and rental accommodation of your stay in our properties and necessary to provide the service. To the Tax Administration, for compliance with tax obligations. To the corresponding banking entities for the management of payments and collections. Transfer of data to third countries. There will be no International Data Transfers.
What are your rights when you give me your personal data?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability, withdrawal of consent and opposition of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending an e-mail to the postal address AVENIDA DE LA MARINA 318 03720 BENISSA ALICANTE, accompanied in both cases by a copy of your National Identity Card. or equivalent official document proving your identity. Right of Complaint to the Supervisory Authority You may request the protection of rights that have not been duly dealt with by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Either through the website (www.agpd.es) or by writing to the postal address (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).